At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
The Sales Business Analyst is responsible for delivering reporting, analytics and insight on revenue metrics to benchmark progress against targets, initiatives and strategies.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Coordinate with managers to translate partner requirements into coherent Business Intelligence reports
- Summarize large and complex datasets and perform advanced analytics
- Design, build, troubleshoot, and maintain reports and dashboards in business intelligence systems (Tableau) for executive team
- Create action plans based on descriptive and predictive analysis
- Deliver reporting, analytics and insight on revenue metrics to benchmark progress against targets, initiatives and strategies
- Prepare and modify client data dashboards for internal and external use
- Innovate and improve upon existing processes and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or a related technical discipline
- Expert in Excel and Tableau
- Minimum of 4-6 Years of Experience as an Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst or related role
- 2+ years experience with SQL, specifically generating a variety of complex queries
- Ability to read and understand a variety of API profiles as it pertains to retrieving, collecting, and ingesting data
- Experience integrating multiple data sources in BI system
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional computational and analytical abilities and sharp attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in a variety of mediums - must be comfortable working cross-functionally with people at multiple levels and from multiple disciplinary backgrounds
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.