Sales Finance Manager
We’re Ushering in a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is seeking a Sales Finance Manager to join their growing Finance team in NYC. This role will focus heavily on business partnering and will be responsible for leading our sales and revenue planning and analysis while partnering with sales leadership and field operations to optimize our sales growth engine. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-funded, rapidly growing company in a newly created role. This will be a challenging and fulfilling role for those who want to make an impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
A day in the life of a Sales Finance Manager:You’ll be reporting directly to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Leading our sales and revenue planning and forecast cycles
- Reporting and analysis of key sales metrics, including ARR, renewal rate, churn, and other critical top-line KPI’s
- Quota capacity planning and analysis
- Partnering with sales operations and marketing on sales pipeline reporting and analysis
- Leading costing and financial modeling of sales incentive plans
- Partnering with accounting to ensure accurate monthly commission accruals
- Partnering with sales and finance operations in commission expense reporting and analysis
- Forecasting services revenue and associated cost of sales
- Providing financial support for key strategic and operational field projects
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in Sales Finance, Sales Operations, or related field supporting a SaaS business
- Demonstrated ability to partner with and support a sales organization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to present complex ideas in clear and simple language
- Experience working in Salesforce.com
- Strong technical/analytical profile; knowledge of technical tools such as Python, R, SQL and/or business intelligence / data visualization tools such as Tableau a plus
- MBA a plus
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package
Collibra is not currently accepting unsolicited assistance or resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms or agencies to Collibra or its employees, agents, directors or representatives in any form or method without a valid written agreement covering this position will be deemed the sole property of Collibra. No fee shall be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Collibra as a result of the referral or through other means.