Sales/Business Development Executive - Purchase to Pay at Ocrolus
- Evangelize and competitively differentiate Ocrolus’ unique value proposition to C-level audiences while building trust, credibility, and urgency to act on the part of these stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently managing a complex end-to-end (prospecting to close) enterprise business development sales cycle.
- Leverage and lead Ocrolus cross-functional leaders by planning, developing, and executing on mutual agreed to partner strategies.
- Negotiate complex agreements by developing mutually beneficial strategic relationships with tier 1 FinTech partners.
- Work cross-functionally with customer success, product, and engineering to define and document requirements and develop new solution capabilities that serve the broadest marketplace.
- Document and track all correspondence/actions related to prospective partnerships including detailed reporting/forecasting on progress according to Ocrolus’ core systems and policy.
- Work with the marketing team to identify strategic targets and outreach programs for account-based marketing.
- Collaborate with Sales Development Representatives by directing day-to-day activities on target accounts and other pipeline activities. Coach and mentor SDR consistent to pre-defined key performance indicators and metrics.
- At least five years' experience in quota carrying sales and business development roles with demonstrated success in Purchase to Pay or a similar industry.
- Demonstrable and quantifiable success in past quota carrying sales roles.
- Excellent communication skills, both writing and speaking; proficiency with analytics and creating persuasive client presentations and differentiating value propositions.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills; able to work across departments and act as a leader in the organization.
- Organized and systematic approach to selling with foundational knowledge of leading sales frameworks.
- Passionate, self-starter with a disciplined "can-do" attitude excited to work in a fast-paced, chaotic, and meritocratic work environment.
- Committed to self-improvement and professional development with a willingness to serve as a player-coach and mentor to junior team members.
- Experience working at or with startups
- Technical background or experience selling technical products
- Able to act as a player-coach, mentor, or supervisor to more junior sales reps