- Analyse monthly financial data and made sure all monthly activity has been recorded and reconciled.
- Review/Prepare entries to record Payroll and necessary accruals for entry at time of payroll (biweekly)
- Record all elimination entries between entities.
- Assist with the preparation and review of the 13-week cash forecast
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts (various payroll accounts, accrued expense accounts, fixed assets, intercompany, and other accounts as needed)
- Work with team to ensure ACH/Wires are approved and released in a timely manner
- Support team with creating and documenting improvements to processes and procedures
- Assist with year-end financial audit
- Ensure all systems are properly receiving Inventory to validate proper expense recognition vs capitalization
- Confirm inventory levels are accurate to ensure proper cycle counting.
- Prepare required Financial Reporting (Revenue & Cost Reports, System Profit / Loss) for Municipal partners.
- Be able to provide assistance with Ad Hoc request for Financial Information.
- File periodic sales/use/property tax filings for jurisdictional taxing authorities where the company has a tax nexus.
- Assist with the monthly review of Bike Systems performance by the FP&A and explain unusual variances/transactions.
Required Skills and Experience
- BS degree in Accounting, Business, or related field
- 3-7 years of accounting experience
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience with ERP platform
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills; ability to meet deadlines
- Self-starter and problem solver
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with NetSuite
- Experience working in a fast-paced, growing, startup organization
Motivate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy or any other legally protected status under applicable law. We also provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law, as well as individuals who need an accommodation because of pregnancy. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the application process, please contact [the Human Resources Department or the hiring manager].