Senior Accountant at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science is currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join our Finance team. The role will report to the Accounting Manager and will be part of a team of six core accounting team members based in New York that oversee all accounting functions.
The Senior Accountant will evaluate and assist with daily accounting activities and assist in developing and implementing financial procedures. The candidate should have a strong understanding of general accounting and must be detail oriented with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively. This position will have frequent interactions with cross-functional teams within the organization; including FP&A, Billing & Collections and IT.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Key member and contributor to the monthly close process including submission and review of monthly entries and analytical review of results
- Oversee daily transactions including general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Review operating expense accounts and AP invoices for accuracy and approval
- Review balance sheet account reconciliations
- Assist with annual financial statement audits by providing analysis and supporting documentation
- Assist with various ad-hoc projects
- Assist in establishing accounting policies and procedures to improve efficiency
- Strong interpersonal skills with others and ability to present results and analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to identify potential issues, resolve if possible and escalate as needed
- Proficient with ERP systems, including Microsoft Excel, and experience with accounting software (Intacct preferred)
- Professional with a strong understanding of US GAAP
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks with guidance
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA License
- 3-5 years of experience preferred in public or private accounting
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 17 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.