At QuadPay, we’re here to simplify, streamline and automate how you pay and save every day by offering fast, fair and seamless payment solutions online and in-store. As a business, we strive to be unlike others in the industry as we continue to help businesses grow by offering a best in class product, driven by the most innovative teams in the industry.
Recent global changes and advancements have meant relentless product innovation, in the goal to be the next generation of payments.
We’re people, just like you who think purchasing shouldn’t be so inflexible!
We are currently in hyper-growth phase and as such are looking to grow teams in almost every department in the company - come change the industry with us, and love coming to work every day.
We’ve built an amazing culture at QuadPay and in a short space of time (since 2017), our teams are proud to work hard to provide innovative solutions to our valued customers and partners. Our values are in everything we do, and are as diverse and as inclusive as our global workforce. These include but are not limited to: Customer First, Own It, Raise the Bar, Stronger Together and Change the Game!
QuadPay is part of Zip Co (ASX:Z1P).
You will have accountability and responsibility for scaling and growing the Finance team. With your leadership and guidance, the Finance team will continue to meet or exceed both team and individual goals in a highly productive and engaged environment.
What You'll Do:
- Take ownership in preparation of Financial Statements and assist in financial audit
- Reconcile General Ledger to underlying support provided by data team
- Fully participate in the month end process and ensure its accuracy - this includes ensuring that all necessary journal entries are completed in areas of revenue, debt, expenses, and installment receivable balances
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Provide business and financial intuition
- Join an environment that enables one to grow both professionally and personally
- Researching new accounting pronouncements and providing insight into its impact on the business
- Identify and implement best practices; automate processes as you see fit
- Other duties as assigned
You Should Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Ambitious with intent on growing with company
- Passionate about your profession and embrace an always evolving environment
- Experience in the Financial Services / FinTech Industry with handling of large volumes of transactions is a plus
- Proficiency in SageIntacct or Netsuite is a plus (in process of upgrading accounting software)
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in public accounting and/or accounting department
- CPA or CPA candidate a plus.
- Comprehensive understanding of GAAP
- Intermediate to advanced Excel Skills
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Position is currently remote; will eventually be NYC based
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. We allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
We're looking for someone who can join our high-functioning team of passionate support professionals and we value a range of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We pride ourselves on diversity and creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We're growing very quickly and always looking for talented people to join our team and help transform the way consumers shop and pay!