Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
We’re looking for a Senior Accounting Manager with great communication skills and a solid understanding of accounting principles to join our rapidly growing finance team. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and is comfortable in a fast-paced environment. This position will play a key role in our monthly close process, as well as larger projects like our annual external audit and other ad hoc projects.
What you’ll do
- Perform month- end and year- end accounting close procedures, journal entries and financial reportingPerform reconciliation of inventory monthly.
- Manage relationships and special reporting with partners.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable processes.
- Prepare payroll for hourly and salaried employees, working closely with our People team.
- Ensure reporting and transactions for adherence to US GAAP.
- Prepare technical memos regarding accounting policies.
- Assist in annual audits, taxes and other aspects of complianceAd hoc analysis/ projects.
What you bring to the team
- Undergraduate degree in accounting with 7+ years progressive experience, CPA required.
- Advanced Excel and data management skills (e.g., pivot tables, V-lookups, index/match functions).
- Strong understanding of financial statement reporting.
- Strong understanding of theory and practical application of U.S. GAAP.
- Comfortable in a start up environment; must have ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and maintain deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail Well organized, able to communicate effectively cross functionally as well as within our team
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.