Senior Analyst, Corporate Finance at Yext
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking a Senior Analyst to join its growing Corporate Finance team. In this visible role, you will support the head of Corporate Finance in driving strategic finance, financial forecasting, and highlighting business risks & opportunities to assist management decisioning and create shareholder value. Strong candidates will be well-versed in a range of finance disciplines, including financial modeling, management reporting, SaaS KPIs and capital markets. This role operates in a dynamic, results-oriented environment, and will be a key contributor to the management decision making process across the business.
What You’ll Do
- Help drive Yext’s corporate financial model and long-range, annual, and monthly forecasting processes.
- Support strategic analyses informing C-suite executives and other key business decision makers.
- Collaborate with Investor Relations.
- Gain a strong understanding of Yext’s internally and externally reported financial metrics.
- Investigate trends to highlight potential opportunities / risks for Yext.
- Develop a deep understanding of industry trends and benchmarks.
What You Have
- Bachelor's Degree or similar college level education in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent analytical skills, strong proficiency in financial modeling.
- Proficient in Excel. Familiarity with BI, CRM and financial planning applications is a plus (e.g. Anaplan, Looker, Tableau, Salesforce).
- Exceptional judgement and maturity, including an ability to execute independently and work with team members of all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable working with and articulating financial concepts.
- Great attention to detail.
- Highest standards for business ethics, integrity and confidentiality.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.