Senior Analyst, Financial Systems at Peloton
As the Sr. Analyst, Financial Systems, you will play a pivotal role in leading and managing the Accounting & Finance team to deliver against Financial Systems initiatives. We are looking for someone who is hands-on and willing to challenge existing solutions and development processes, to lead the team in building system solutions with emphasis in user experience, functionality, automation, resilience, performance and availability
- Manage and grow the Finance Systems team located which includes a group of Developers and QA Engineers supporting Peloton’s global integrated financial systems platform.
- Oversee monthly commission payouts and analytics thru SAP Sales Cloud. Maintain system, work with key stakeholders on new commission plans, and own implementation. Work with accounting and FP&A teams on monthly reporting.
- Provide day-to-day management to guide the team throughout the software application development lifecycle to deliver flexible, innovative, cost-effective solutions while meeting business, compliance and security requirements.
- Work with software vendors, system integrators and internal Peloton teams to deliver all initiatives ranging from large enterprise implementations to smaller features/enhancements.
- Determine short-term and long-term resource needs and staffing strategies. Develop organizational structure, workforce plan, and succession plans. Recruit and mentor new and existing hires.
- Identify opportunities, create, and implement processes to improve the effectiveness of the team and operational excellence. Ensure the team follows established standards and best practices as part of the SDLC. Engage in lessons learned and continuous process improvement.
- Stays current with enterprise ERP and P2P technologies and make recommendations for adoption as appropriate.
- Effectively manage internal and external team collaboration and communication.
- 5+ years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience designing and implementing Financial ERP systems with emphasis in Procure to Pay and Commissions domain, utilizing Tier 1 global ERP systems (Oracle, SAP).
- Strong track record of successful project delivery. At least three full cycle implementation of ERP or SAP projects. Experience in leading a global team located across different geographical locations to support global enterprise ERP systems.
- Well versed in Finance business processes in Sourcing, Procurement, Payables, Tax, Travel Expenses, Corporate/Procurement cards and Accounting, as well as their interdependencies and how system solutions fit into the processes.
- Deep understanding of enterprise application architecture and data modeling, as well as object relational database mapping. Familiarity with industry standards and best practices.
- Extensive experience in managing a complex, global production environment and maintaining operational excellence. Ability to mobilize and escalate to any level necessary to get issues solved timely and effectively.
- Passion for enterprise Financial P2P systems technologies and continuous innovation. Ability to translate complex ideas into easy to understand concepts and articulate technical solutions
- Experience in working with vendors in triaging, analyzing and resolving issues in Enterprise software applications.
- Experience working with stakeholders/partners at all levels, globally, across the organization. Good verbal and written communication skills
- Driven and self-motivated. Multi-tasking ability essential to handle multiple priorities with minimal direction from management.