As the Senior Analyst, Financial Systems, you will play a pivotal role in leading and managing the Accounting & Finance team to deliver against Financial Systems initiatives. We are looking for someone who is hands-on and willing to challenge existing solutions and development processes, to lead the team in building system solutions with emphasis in user experience, functionality, automation, resilience, performance and availability
- Manage and grow the Finance Systems team located which includes a group of Developers and QA Engineers supporting Peloton’s global integrated financial systems platform.
- Provide day-to-day management to guide the team throughout the software application development lifecycle to deliver flexible, innovative, cost-effective solutions while meeting business, compliance and security requirements.
- Work with software vendors, system integrators and internal Peloton teams to deliver all initiatives ranging from large enterprise implementations to smaller features/enhancements.
- Determine short-term and long-term resource needs and staffing strategies. Develop organizational structure, workforce plan, and succession plans. Recruit and mentor new and existing hires.
- Identify opportunities, create, and implement processes to improve the effectiveness of the team and operational excellence. Ensure the team follows established standards and best practices as part of the SDLC. Engage in lessons learned and continuous process improvement.
- Stays current with enterprise ERP and Finance technologies and make recommendations for adoption as appropriate.
- Effectively manage internal and external team collaboration and communication.
- 5+ years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience designing and implementing Financial ERP systems with emphasis in Procure to Pay and Financial Accounting domain, utilizing Tier 1 global ERP systems (Oracle, SAP).
- Strong track record of successful project delivery. At least three full cycle implementation of ERP or SAP projects. Experience in leading a global team located across different geographical locations to support global enterprise ERP systems.
- Well versed in Finance business processes in Sourcing, Procurement, Payables, Tax, Travel Expenses, Corporate/Procurement cards and Accounting, as well as their interdependencies and how system solutions fit into the processes.
- Deep understanding of enterprise application architecture and data modeling, as well as object relational database mapping. Familiarity with industry standards and best practices.
- Extensive experience in managing a complex, global production environment and maintaining operational excellence. Ability to mobilize and escalate to any level necessary to get issues solved timely and effectively.
- Passion for enterprise Accounting & Finance systems technologies and continuous innovation. Ability to translate complex ideas into easy to understand concepts and articulate technical solutions
- Experience in working with vendors in triaging, analyzing and resolving issues in Enterprise software applications.
- Experience working with stakeholders/partners at all levels, globally, across the organization. Good verbal and written communication skills
- Driven and self-motivated. Multi-tasking ability essential to handle multiple priorities with minimal direction from management.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.