Senior Analyst, Revenue Planning at Peloton
- Own cross-sell, upsell, and New Market Development (emerging channel) demand forecasts across our US/CA Bike and Tread lines of business. You will also present demand forecasts to our executive team and key cross-functional partners (e.g. Supply Chain, Finance, New Market Development)
- Own/evolve bottoms-up forecast models to decompose underlying demand drivers, measure and understand variances in actuals vs. forecast, and ultimately improve forecast accuracy. This feeds into the consolidated US/CA Bike and Tread forecast that Supply Chain and Finance teams use to make recommendations on production/inventory and financial guidance
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholder teams (e.g. New Market Development, Member Experience, Marketing) to understand business plans, consolidate inputs, model demand, and gain alignment on forecast assumptions
- Report on key business KPIs and analysis/interpretation of trends over time, and work on automation of ongoing reporting in partnership with our Analytics Engineering team
- Perform deep dives based on first- and third-party data to synthesize insights and understand underlying business drivers/causes to provide recommendations for growth and optimization=
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 4-6 years of experience working in a business planning and forecasting function (e.g. demand/supply planning, corporate planning, FP&A, or investment banking/consulting).
- Experience incorporating marketing & sales activities across media, partnerships, retail, promotions, word-of-mouth, etc. to model business performance is a strong plus
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing business modeling and analysis, including advanced Excel and Powerpoint.
- Serious plus: Highly proficient in SQL, with the ability to write complex and nuanced queries against new or unfamiliar data sets.
- Advanced experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau) is also a plus
- Proactive, thoughtful, & highly organized self-starter; able to work under tight deadlines while maintaining impeccable attention to detail
- Disciplined thinker that thrives in ambiguity and develops structured approaches to open-ended problems without a clear right answer
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Needs to be able to distill technical or complex matters into clear and concise explanations to senior heads and less technical stakeholders
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.