The Revenue Analytics team at Peloton uses data insights and a deep understanding of the business to accelerate, optimize and forecast membership growth across all sales channels. The team consists of two functional areas: Revenue Planning and Channel Analytics, and serves as an information and analytical hub for many functions across the business (including e-commerce, retail, product marketing, member experience, supply chain and finance).
Peloton is looking for an intelligent, thoughtful and dedicated individual to join the Revenue Planning function, with a focus on accessories and apparel. The role will combine responsibilities in demand forecasting, strategic planning, and business analysis, and will report to the Senior Director, Revenue Analytics.
- Own demand forecasts for Peloton’s global accessories and apparel businesses. You will also present demand forecasts to our executive team and key cross-functional partners
- Own/evolve bottoms-up forecast models to decompose underlying demand drivers, measure and understand variances in actuals vs. forecast, and ultimately improve forecast accuracy. This feeds into the consolidated forecast that Supply Chain and Finance teams use to make decisions on production/inventory and financial guidance
- Collaborate with and serve as a thought-partner for a variety of stakeholder teams (e.g. Accessories, Apparel, Supply Chain, Member Experience, Finance) to understand business plans, consolidate inputs, project demand, and gain alignment on forecast assumptions
- Report on key business KPIs and analysis/interpretation of trends over time, and work on automation of ongoing reporting in partnership with our Analytics Engineering team
- Perform deep dives based on first- and third-party data to synthesize insights and understand underlying business drivers/causes to provide recommendations for growth and optimization
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 4-6 years of experience working in a business planning or forecasting role (e.g. demand/supply planning, corporate planning, FP&A, or investment banking/consulting). Experience incorporating marketing & sales activities across media, partnerships, retail, promotions, word-of-mouth, etc. to model business performance is a strong plus
- Outstanding ability to quickly understand a situation, analyze it logically, and explain to non-technical business stakeholders what the data means and what actions can be taken
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving in ambiguous situations. Ability to develop structured approaches to open-ended problems without a clear right answer
- Proactive, thoughtful and highly organized self-starter; able to work independently and under tight deadlines while maintaining impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bonus: Advanced experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau) and/or proficiency in SQL, with the ability to write complex and nuanced queries against new or unfamiliar data sets
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.