Senior Associate, FP&A at Knotel
Reporting to the Manager of FP&A, the Senior Associate of FP&A will be charged with supporting the forecasting, reporting, and analysis of Knotel’s supply and demand businesses. The candidate will work closely with both theFP&A team as well as the global leaders of Supply and Demand functions, to provide reporting and analysis on Knotel’s leasing and sales operations. S/he will be able to grow with the company and be instrumental in building out a
world-class finance organization.
What You'll Do
- Financial Reporting &Forecasting
- Support the Supply and Demand departments (Sales, Marketing, Real Estate, Construction & Design, and Asset Management) in their day-to-day FP&A needs
- Provide analytical support for property profitability and deal profitability
- Build out the tracking and reporting of leasing and sales efforts across the organization
- Help the business achieve their financial and budget goals
- Own the reporting and calculations of basic Knotel programs, including sales commissions, marketing ROI analyses, capital expense reporting, construction reporting, etc.
- Support the strategic expansion of Knotel, by implementing global standards to new markets
- Identify business drivers and help drive business performance
- Any ad-hoc analysis as needed
Who You Are
You are at home in an entrepreneurial, high-growth company and are always looking for new ideas and better ways of doing things. You embody our value of challenging orthodoxy. You're obsessed with strategizing sticky solutions that drive desired business outcomes at the executive level. You're a self-starter and natural leader with an ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans to execute against. You’re flexible and comfortable with a changing, dynamic environment.
You also have the following:
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to build and implement Financial processes from scratch
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to synthesize complex Finance topics to non-Finance teammates
- Natural curiosity with a passion for problem-solving using data and analytics
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and flexibility to grow into management
- Capable of coordinating multiple priorities and pivoting when necessary
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.