Senior Associate, Global Cash
We are looking for a high-performing analytical and collaborative person to join our Treasury team. This person will manage our global cash as a cash analyst. The main focus of the role will be to track cash activity and balances, produce ongoing global cash forecasts, provide insights and reports on trends, and make recommendations to senior finance and business leaders to maximize opportunity and manage risk.
This is an opportunity that affords significant exposure and impact on the company’s corporate finance profile and strategic outlook, as well as tremendous professional development in a high paced, growing international environment. Although we’re a small team, we work at a complex and dynamic company -- so you’ll have an interesting mix of strategic and operational responsibilities not typically found a 6-year old company. The role will be based in our New York office, but will also require occasional travel and close partnership with colleagues in the UK and Germany.
About the team
Our small Treasury team at Harry’s is responsible for managing the company’s cash, debt, equity and risk management programs.
What you’ll do
- Record and track daily balances and cash activity
- Provide variance analysis of forecasts and performance of investment accounts
- Collaborate across functions and countries to analyze cash flow sources and needs
- Own the global 13-week rolling cash flow forecast
- Optimize bank/investment account balances to minimize fees/maximize returns
- Review bank service charges, credit facility fees and interest expense
- Collaborate on the monthly Treasury management report, provided to C Suite
- Prepare documentation for banks and vendors for opening and closing accounts
- Correspond with banks regarding operational issues and transactions
- Develop treasury policies, bank account inventory, authorized signer records
- Implement systems / tools to track, forecast, analyze and report on cash activities
- Evaluate and implement new treasury processes, products, and technologies
- Assist the Treasurer with special projects
This should describe you
- Ability to analyze data, draw reasonable conclusions and make recommendation
- Ability to create strong relationships with cross-functional partners across Harry’s
- Ability to operate in a high paced, complex multinational environment with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of international cash management technical operations, and bank account administration
- Strong proficiency in office applications; experience with Treasury management systems, ERP systems (SAP preferred), and various banking platforms
- Knowledge of corporate finance fundamentals such as debt, foreign exchange, treasury controls, and compliance practices
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or a related field, with 5+ years of international corporate cash management experience
- Certified Treasury Professional certification, Sarbanes-Oxley experience, and/or German-speaking a plus
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with
- Report to the Corporate Treasurer
- Be a member of the Finance team
- Work cross-functionally with sales, planning, operations, and finance teams in the US, UK, and Germany
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.