Senior Corporate FP&A Analyst
Business Operations is a fast-growing, high-impact team that is chartered with three main objectives: 1) improve strategic, operational and financial decision-making across the organization, 2) proactively identify and execute business and operational improvements across the organization, and 3) implement globally scalable business infrastructure, practices and policies. We partner with every group across the company (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product, Finance and Legal), and given the strategic and operational nature of the team, work closely with the CFO, CEO and other members of the executive team to influence key business decisions.
As our first dedicated Corporate FP&A analyst, your focus will be across three main areas:
- Execution and improvement of our forecasting process, including annual operating plan development
- Conducting critical business analysis on a regular basis, such as custom segmentations of CAC and LTV that inform resource investment/allocation decisions
- Leading key business performance reporting processes such as quarterly business reviews
What Will You Do?
- Create, implement and improve forecast models used for forecasting our ARR waterfall
- Help execute quarterly forecasts for Sales and Renewal teams
- Prepare quarterly business reviews to deep-dive into performance of Sales and Customer Success teams to identify drivers of over/under-performance versus target and areas for improvement/course-correction
- Build and manage Sisense’s internal valuation model
- Ad hoc analysis as needed, including supporting the finance team, management, and Board
- Assist in preparing materials for Board meetings, investor updates and all-hands presentations
What Should You Have?
- Must have 2+ years of rigorous corporate finance experience, ideally at a top-tier investment bank, management consulting firm, or corporate development / FP&A group at a high-growth technology company.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate how decisions around Sales and ARR impact P&L and cash flow.
- A strong understanding of SaaS business models
- Superior analytical, critical thinking and quantitative skills
- Substantial experience in model-building and proficiency in Excel
- Ability to forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization
- Flexibility (open to change) and ability to learn on the fly
- Drive for results & high sense of urgency
- Rigorous attention to details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require H1B visa sponsorship