Senior Equity Specialist at Peloton
Peloton is looking for an enthusiastic, detail and service-oriented individual to join our Compensation team. This role will accurately and efficiently handle the day-to-day administration of the company’s global stock plans. This role works as a member of the Compensation team and collaborates closely with our various internal teams so previous cross-functional experience is required. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills, a high level of accuracy, and strong technical skills.
- Accurately and efficiently handle the day-to-day administration of Peloton’s stock plans globally, interfacing with internal departments including Compensation, Payroll, Finance, Accounting, People (HR) and Legal as well as external partners like our stock plan provider, broker and transfer agent
- Verify all equity plan transactions (grants, exercises, dispositions, etc.) are correctly processed in the Shareworks platform
- Streamline all equity administration processes
- Build integrations for automation of equity administration for Peloton’s stock plans
- Create and maintain documentation for all stock plan processes
- Help implement and upkeep equity communications and educational materials
- Work closely with Mobility team to track, tax, and report mobile employee data in the equity platform.
- Partner with Peloton’s Systems Team to ensure integrations are working as intended
- Assist with global equity reporting and compliance with international tax and regulatory requirements using Shareworks Global Compliance
- Prepare materials for the Board of Directors to facilitate approval of new equity grants
- Assist with preparation of stock-plan related reports, insights and analysis for Executives, Board Members, Finance, People, Legal and Payroll as needed
- Respond timely to questions from employees regarding their equity
- Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, and other items as required
- Assist with process optimization and documentation
- Assist in developing global equity education programs
- Maintain equity documents in system
- 5+ years of progressive stock administration experience in a global public company
- Working knowledge of and experience working with Morgan Stanley Shareworks strongly preferred
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, deadline-oriented and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work
- Acute attention to detail and well-developed organization and time management skills
- Strong work ethic, including the ability to work independently
- Mobile employee taxation knowledge a plus
- Completion of 1+ CEP test a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.