Senior Finance Analyst, FP&A
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, and BMW rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Valuated at over $1Billion, Celonis received $27.6M Series A in June 2016 and $50M Series B funding in June 2018 from investors Accel and 83 North. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
The Senior Finance Analyst will report to the Senior Finance Director. They will be a key part of a highly effective global FP&A team, building the financial planning structure to support business leaders in executing global strategic initiatives.
- Develop and deploy scalable global financial models and processes to support long term company strategy.
- Partner with Human Resources and Procurement team for personnel and vendor expense forecasting across the global organization.
- Develop and harmonize next level operational reporting to guide leadership decisions.
- Special projects and ad-hoc financial analysis at the request of senior leadership.
- Manage cost centers and headcount approvals.
- Utilize Workday and Anaplan for management reporting and variance analysis.
- BA/BS degree, concentrations in Finance, Economics, and/or Accounting preferred
- 2+ years of progressively responsible experience in corporate finance, consulting, investment banking, or related fields
- Highly advanced Excel skills with extreme attention to detail; familiarity with SQL and data visualization tools a plus
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and break down complex problems to provide clear and effective recommendations
- Impeccable analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills; can establish credibility, build consensus, and partner cross-functionally without direct authority