Senior Financial Analyst, COGS/Supply Chain at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Senior FP&A Analyst who will assist our FP&A team with COGS, inventory planning, and gross margin reporting/analysis for our Connected Fitness business. This person will work closely with our North America Supply Chain team as well as with our Asia team to provide direct reporting and analytical support to our in-house manufacturing operations. The ideal candidate is driven and resourceful, with strong prioritization skills and a desire to dive into the data.
- Assist in building financial models for budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning related to COGS and inventory
- Support the monthly close process through close partnership with the accounting team
- Partner with Operations and Supply Chain teams to provide effective analysis of margin trends and variance reporting to senior management
- Provide reporting and analytical support to our in-house manufacturing operations
- Help with monthly & quarterly internal and external reporting, including driving insightful analyses to explain trends and any variance to plans
- Help to identify key trends and potential risks & opportunities across the business
- Assist in creation of ad-hoc analyses for cross functional leaders and management
- Assist in preparation of board of director materials
- Continuously look to increase efficiency through process automation
- 3-5 years in FP&A / corporate finance / investment banking / supply chain management
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- Industry experience in retail or consumer products, with COGS & inventory planning, manufacturing accounting, supply chain management preferred
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including advanced Excel and Powerpoint. Experience working with data visualization tools and data cubes is a plus
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Systems – no working knowledge needed; prior experience with financial planning tools (such as Host Analytics/Planful, SAP, etc.) is a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.