Senior Financial Analyst, Content FP&A at Peloton (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Senior Financial Analyst who will lead the annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting for the Peloton's Content Production organization. This person will work closely with cross functional teams to provide direct reporting, analytical, and strategic support. The ideal candidate is driven and resourceful, proactive with strong prioritization skills, has the desire to dive into the data but also the ability to look at the big picture. Flexibility will be critical due to the evolving nature of working in a rapidly growing business.
- Lead the annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting for the Peloton's Content Production organization
- Support monthly close process through partnership with Accounting as well as the broader FP&A team
- Establish business relationships across the Content Production team and be a key FP&A contact for the broader team
- Provide senior management with insightful analyses to explain trends / variances
- Develop and improve upon recurring reporting processes and assist in KPI preparation and analysis
- Identify key trends and potential risks and opportunities across the Content Production business
- Continuously look to increase efficiency through processes automation
- Run ad-hoc analyses for cross-functional leaders and management
- 2-5+ years of experience in FP&A / corporate finance
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- Advanced Excel / financial modelling skills; advanced experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Looker) is a plus
- Must be a proactive and highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills, particularly the ability to explain complex concepts to non-financial audiences; role involves building strong relationships across the organization
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for creating new reports to drive insight into business KPIs
- Systems experience with ERP software (SAP) a plus
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology or media companies preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.