Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Senior Financial Analyst who will assist our FP&A team with budgeting, forecasting, and reporting for our People, Legal, and Accounting & Finance departments. The ideal candidate is proactive, driven, and resourceful, with strong prioritization skills and a desire to dive into the data. You will be a critical part of a visible, cross-functional team and will help drive strategic decision making. This person will help support business relationships with corporate leaders across the organization and will also partner closely with our accounting and payables teams.
- Support the annual budgeting, quarterly reforecasting, strategic planning and variance analysis processes for the People, Legal, and Accounting & Finance teams
- Support monthly close process through close partnership with the accounting team
- Create and report out monthly & quarterly internal reporting for budget owners, senior management, including insightful analyses to explain trends and any variance to plans
- Identify key trends and potential risks & opportunities across the business
- Work cross functionally to evaluate strategic initiatives and associated financial impacts and help to incorporate into financial plans
- Run ad-hoc analyses for cross functional leaders and management
- Assist in preparation of board of director materials
- Continuously look to increase efficiency through process automation
- 3+ years of experience in FP&A / corporate finance, strong plus for prior experience developing and assisting cross-functional relationships
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization and communicating / presenting ideas clearly to management
- Systems – prior experience with financial planning tools (such as Host analytics) and ERP knowledge (especially SAP) a plus
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology companies, retail, consumer products and / or media preferred
- Internally motivated individual who is intellectually curious and not afraid to seek out projects independently
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.