The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Financial Planning & Analysis team is seeking a high performing Senior Financial Analyst to support the organizations of the Chief Revenue Officer and Chief Operating Officer. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high growth environment with senior level stakeholders to drive excellence in financial reporting and analysis for the sales and client services organizations. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker who is commercially minded and enjoys problem solving, dealing with ambiguity, and driving continuous improvement and automation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Own the Sales Management Report and Budget vs. Actual analyses to provide valuable insights and support to the organizations of the Chief Revenue Officer and Chief Operating Officer.
- Strategic planning by identifying key operating levers, creating insightful reports, and working with the BI team to automate reports and build dashboards.
- Partner with global business leads to build complex models to help structure commercial agreements to support decision making on new partnership agreements, optimize resource allocation and accelerate revenue generation.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- BA/BS degree in business, finance, accounting, economics or related field
- Minimum 3+ years of finance experience from investment banking, management consulting, corporate finance/strategic planning/M&A
- Prior FP&A experience desired
- Knowledge of or prior experience in programmatic advertising or internet a plus, but not required
- Demonstrated ability to build financial models for forecasting and ad hoc models to distill complex ideas into digestible insights
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to senior management in a clear, concise manner
- Strong business sense to understand changing industry forces and focus on relevant KPIs
- Exceptional analytical acumen & attention to detail with a mastery of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with or interest in writing queries (SQL) and creating reports in Oracle
- High personal and professional integrity with a can-do attitude to dig into anything and everything to support the business
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.