Senior Financial Analyst, Tread at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Senior FP&A Analyst who will assist our Senior Manager, FP&A with revenue forecasting and reporting on our North America tread product line. The ideal candidate is proactive, driven and resourceful, with strong prioritization skills and a desire to dive into the data.
- Assist in building financial models for budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning related to North America tread revenue
- Support monthly close process through close partnership with the accounting team
- Help with monthly & quarterly internal and external reporting, including driving insightful analyses to explain trends and any variance to plans
- Help to identify key trends and potential risks & opportunities
- Assist in cross-functional work to evaluate strategic initiatives and associated financial impacts and help to incorporate into financial plans
- Assist in creation of ad-hoc analyses for cross functional leaders and management
- Assist in preparation of board of director materials
- Continuously look to increase efficiency through process automation
- 3-5 years in FP&A / corporate finance / investment banking
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including advanced Excel and Powerpoint. Experience working with data visualization tools and data cubes is a plus
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization
- Systems – prior experience with financial planning tools (such as Host analytics) and ERP knowledge (especially SAP) a plus
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology companies and consumer products preferred
- Experience with demand planning and revenue planning a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.