Senior Financial Analyst at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Senior Financial Analyst who will oversee our fast-paced Research & Development business area along with other opportunities for growth. The ideal candidate is proactive, driven and resourceful, with strong prioritization skills and a desire to dive into the data. This person will own business relationships with corporate leaders across the organization and will also partner closely with our accounting and payables teams.
- Create monthly reporting and assist with variance analysis versus budget/forecast
- Establish business relationships with department heads and review results with them on a monthly basis
- Lead the annual budgeting and quarterly forecast process
- Monitor invoices and purchase orders related to research and development business areas
- Identify errors in general ledger coding at month-end and assist in error remediation
- Collaborate with accounting to identify any accruals needed at month-end
- Help to identify key trends and potential risks & opportunities across research and development
- Assist in creation of ad-hoc analyses for cross functional leaders and management
- Continuously look to increase efficiency through processes automation, where applicable
- 2-5 years in FP&A / corporate finance required
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Powerpoint) and proficient in Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Drive)
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization
- Prior experience managing cross-functional relationships is a plus
- Existing ERP knowledge is a plus, especially NetSuite, Hyperion, SAP
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.