Senior Financial Systems Analyst / Adaptive Insights Administrator at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Finance team is seeking a Senior Financial Systems Analyst / Adaptive Administrator to join our growing team. In the role you will be responsible for maximizing the day-to-day functionality of Braze’s ERP, Adaptive Insights, by proactively improving and supporting critical business strategies by directing the development, implementation, and maintenance of the system while also supporting company needs by collaborating cross-functionally with all department and business leaders. You will additionally act as the finance business partner to the General & Administrative leadership with significant exposure to Senior Management and Executive Team.
- Lead implementation of new modules/functionality of Adaptive Insights (AI)
- Plan, review, and revise configurations and customizations of AI to meet evolving business and operational needs
- Drive data driven decision making through model building, reporting, process flow and dashboard development
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity and standardized end user processes
- Design and roll out and lead internal trainings and regular information sharing activities
- Troubleshoot intermittent data and/or break/fix issues
- Maintain user permissions and role access
- Lead month-end meetings with individual department leaders in G&A to discuss financial performance, and incorporate business insight into the rolling financial forecast
- Report on actual financial results against targets, provide analysis of variances, assist in guidance on future trends, and present findings to Finance leadership and the Executive team
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of experience with a minimum of 2 years in FP&A, within Tech and SaaS is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or relevant field
- Excellent data analysis skills, Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Adaptive Insights expert
- Experience with Netsuite, Salesforce, and Looker is a plus
- Team player that embraces change and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Superior communication skills and the ability to collaborate with all levels of an organization
- An analytical, creative thinker who can focus on the details without losing sight of the big picture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life
- Free daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.