Senior Financial Systems Analyst at Integral Ad Science
Are you looking to build your career in a fast-paced, innovative industry? Are you interested in joining a dynamic, global team of A-players? The Senior Systems Analyst is a critical, high visibility, global role in which the individual will have the opportunity to shape our planning and forecasting solutions by working hand in hand with our FP&A team and Accounting Teams. This is a highly analytical, detail-oriented position based in our NYC HQ which requires the ability manage and support a body of work with dispersed stakeholders and see those efforts reach a successful conclusion. We’re looking for someone highly motivated and collaborative with the ability to work with cross functional teams to get to a best solution for the company.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and own all work in Adaptive Planning including new reporting, data feeds, system maintenance and all activities required to support it
- Manage relationship with our FP&A team across the globe but based in NY
- Lead requirement gathering sessions that lead to a complete solution design and then see the development through to completion. Know which can be built in-house vs bringing in 3rd parties for development.
- Perform the standard monthly administration and maintenance in Adaptive while making sure the planning models are ready for use
- Support report writing where needed
- Be the go-to answer person when the business has something they need to solve
- Provide Project Management oversight on other financial systems as needed, including Intaact, Concur and other systems as needed
What you’ll need:
- 3-6+ years of experience working with ERP or Planning systems
- Background in FP&A work with budgeting/forecasting
- Experience with Adaptive Planning a plus
- Experience with Intaact a plus
- Ability to collect requirements in an organized manner and plan project delivery
- High-functioning, organized team player; able to manage multiple requests in a timely manner
- Cross-functional collaboration experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.