Senior FP&A Analyst at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
The responsibility of the FP&A professional at Unqork will be focused on forecasting a company's financials requires both an understanding of the company's historical performance as well as an understanding of the key assumptions and trends that may impact future performance. This requires a broad understanding of both accounting and business operations. As a result, FP&A teams are in frequent contact with all areas of the company including operations, sales and marketing.
- Strategic planning
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Analysis of historical financials
- Variance explanations
- Inform managers of budget details
- Provide detailed data analysis and reports that track budget trends and forecast future needs.
- Updated forecast with risks and opportunities to current plan, rolling forecasts
- Cost accounting
- Evaluating financial Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Multi-dimensional reporting
- Monitor cost and revenue trends
- Make strategic planning and resource allocation recommendations
- Improve financial practices, Process Optimization
- Assist with auditing requirements
What we’re looking for:
- CPA Certification with 2+ years of previous experience in a Big 4 or mid-size Public Accounting Firm required
- 2+ years of experience in an FP&A role within a SaaS company
- Advanced Excel skills (i.e. creating VBA and Macros, etc)
- Experience with Tableau and Adaptive Insights
- Experience with audit and account work
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Intellectually curious, self-starter who is not afraid to seek out projects independently
- Passionate about both technology and finance
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.