WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Finance team is seeking a Senior Manager to focus on Corporate Finance and FP&A at Braze. You will support strategic decision making and work cross-functionally on key initiatives with a direct impact on our P&L, developing a strong understanding of the key levers that drive the business.
You will work closely with various leaders in order to improve our financial forecast and monthly reporting standards. This role requires someone who is highly analytical and strategic, is able to communicate clearly and effectively, and thrives in a fast paced-environment.
- Own the company’s financial model and develop a strong understanding of key financial levers
- Support company-wide budgeting and forecasting; drive monthly financial reviews to understand key forecast variances and be able to identify any key trends and areas for forecast improvement
- Develop and track KPIs that measure the activities that support Braze’s strategic objectives and develop and improve standard business performance reporting
- Help prepare materials and narratives for earnings call, board of Director meetings, Investor meetings and internal Executive meetings
- Lead system and process improvement initiatives to support our growth and drive efficiencies that help us scale as an FP&A team
WHO YOU ARE
- 7+ years of prior experience in Investment Banking or Corporate Finance (prior experience in public readiness is a plus)
- Strong understanding in P&L, balance sheet and cash flow dynamics
- Experience working in a public company
- Strong financial modeling skills and a very high level of comfort with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- Experience with Adaptive Insights, Netsuite and Workday is a plus
- An analytical, creative thinker who can focus on the details without losing sight of the big picture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.