Senior Manager, Customer Experience, Banking Engagement at Stash
Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
We are hiring for a Sr. Manager of Customer Experience Engagement. In this role, you will be responsible for building and delivering exceptional customer experiences for our customers. You will work with our Banking Partners, internal teams and external partners (BPO) to deliver against performance metrics of success and create high quality interactions for our customers. In this role, your passion for delivering customer experiences and creating opportunities to constantly evolve and improve processes, training, quality, procedures and workforce management will drive the evolution of the customer experience.
What you'll do:
- Create and drive strategic initiatives for customer service across multiple lines of business while optimizing for quality and efficiency
- Lead and own the Banking Customer Relationship with external partners (BaaS & BPO) both strategically and tactically, overseeing short and long term planning to grow the program.
- Day to day management of Stash Banking servicing including core processes, procedures and products that impact the Stash Banking Customer Experience organization
- Identify key CX improvements, specifically how we continue to improve our customer’s experience and work cross functionally to action those changes.
- Design and oversee training for Stash Banking Services; provide ongoing support and feedback to improve and enhance.
- Work closely with Banking Operations to manage policy, process and procedures that are required.
- Manage customer escalation issues including root cause analysis and solutions, create tracking of issues, recommend solutions and communicate with partner teams.
- Serve as primary escalation point for CX team within Stash for banking needs, including engineering, operations and marketing, and partner with management team to align CX with long-term strategy and vision
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and training materials for CX team to drive operational efficiency and ensure consistently high standards of customer interaction with the platform
- Manage future growth for the customer experience team as we scale and add new products and features
What we're looking for:
- Extensive experience with Vendor Management, BPO or other account services.
- 6-8 years of proven experience growing, mentoring, and leading high performing teams in a dynamic customer operations environment
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Strong skills managing strategy and business delivery, including performance management, quantitative and qualitative metrics/KPI tracking and optimizing CX efficiency and outcome
- Strong problem-solving skills with both internal and external partners.
- Operations and contact center leadership experience preferred
- Proven track record of managing complex, projects across functions, business lines and business partners
- Experience working in fintech or financial services
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or another relevant field of study
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**