Senior Manager, FP&A at Ro
What You'll Do
- Help manage the annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecasting processes, providing visibility on growth, profitability and cash flow.
- Help manage and evolve month end reporting processes, including department budget reporting and financial variance analysis/commentary.
- Build standalone and consolidated financial forecasts, including full P&L, BS and cash flow.
- Partner with Strategy, Ops and Growth to help assess and manage strategic partnerships and new distribution channels.
- Develop/lead financial modeling for a range of potential strategic and operational initiatives, for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze business impact and communicate results of strategic initiatives to key stakeholders.
- Support Director and SVP of Finance in the production of ad hoc presentations, investor requests and board decks.
- Independently own researching and deriving insights across competitor analysis, public comp analysis and TAM studies
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree with a record of high academic achievement
- 3-5 years of proven analytical experience in a FP&A, corporate finance or strategic finance role at an operating company, preferably a high-growth startup or consumer product goods business
- Expert Excel and Powerpoint skills. You can build models in your sleep!
- Ability to derive actionable insights from large sets of data using advanced analytics; experience with Looker (or similar analytics tool) is a plus!
- Rigorously detail-oriented and takes pride in producing exceptional deliverables
- Ability to cultivate effective working relationships and communicate cross-functionally across all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of independently managing complex processes with multiple stakeholders on tight deadlines
- Intellectually curious with strong desire to learn about all aspects of the business
- Embraces working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave