Senior Manager, FP&A at Ro
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:14 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, July 2, 2020
Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, and listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020.
As we continue to launch new conditions and new verticals (Ro Pharmacy), as well as new partnerships that have nuanced financial impacts (Plenity, wholesale distribution, B2B relationships), the breadth of reporting, ad hoc analyses and ongoing business support becomes much more expansive and time consuming
These insights from FP&A are critical to ensure that we are growing efficiently and responsibly and that all of the different pieces of the puzzle are working together toward a common goal.
What You'll Do
- Help manage the annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecasting processes, providing visibility on growth, profitability and cash flow.
- Help manage and evolve month end reporting processes, including department budget reporting and financial variance analysis/commentary.
- Build standalone and consolidated financial forecasts, including full P&L, BS and cash flow.
- Partner with Strategy, Ops and Growth to help assess and manage strategic partnerships and new distribution channels.
- Develop/lead financial modeling for a range of potential strategic and operational initiatives, for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze business impact and communicate results of strategic initiatives to key stakeholders.
- Support Director and SVP of Finance in the production of ad hoc presentations, investor requests and board decks.
- Independently own researching and deriving insights across competitor analysis, public comp analysis and TAM studies
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree with a record of high academic achievement
- 3-5 years of proven analytical experience in a FP&A, corporate finance or strategic finance role at an operating company, preferably a high-growth startup or consumer product goods business
- Expert Excel and Powerpoint skills. You can build models in your sleep!
- Ability to derive actionable insights from large sets of data using advanced analytics; experience with Looker (or similar analytics tool) is a plus!
- Rigorously detail-oriented and takes pride in producing exceptional deliverables
- Ability to cultivate effective working relationships and communicate cross-functionally across all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of independently managing complex processes with multiple stakeholders on tight deadlines
- Intellectually curious with strong desire to learn about all aspects of the business
- Embraces working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.
Read Full Job Description