Senior Manager, Revenue Analytics Engineering at Peloton
The Revenue organization at Peloton is responsible for generating Connected Fitness-related sales across a variety of go-to-market channels (e.g. E-Commerce, Retail, Inside Sales, Partnerships) and business lines (e.g. Bike, Tread, Accessories, Apparel).
Peloton is looking for a talented individual to lead the newly formed Revenue Analytics Engineering function that will build and improve foundational data infrastructure essential to accelerating and optimizing acquisition efforts across the entire Revenue organization.
- Build out and lead an analytics engineering function that provides core reporting for senior executives and hundreds of people across North America
- Own the Revenue team’s data from end-to-end, including data ingestion, transformation, and visualization
- Understand business context and translate stakeholder needs into ETL and dashboard requirements. You will work closely with both go-to-market teams as well as “horizontal” teams like Revenue Analytics, Sales Operations, and Marketing Analytics
- Design new data architecture, and revamp existing data architecture, to ensure best-in-class operational reliability and modularity
- Build and maintain critical data pipelines and dashboards to ensure highly accurate and reliable business reporting. Make data model and ETL code improvements to improve pipeline efficiency and data quality
- Identify data discrepancies and maintain transparent and up-to-date code to ensure business requirements and ETL logic match. Monitor daily job execution as well as diagnose/fix issues to ensure SLAs are met with internal stakeholders
- Build Looker data models and modify views/explores to support reporting and analysis. Own data import/export pipelines
- Grow the team to scale with increasing business needs and data complexity, while ensuring more junior members learn and develop engineering best practices
- 6-8 years experience in a data engineering, business intelligence, or technical data analytics role supporting sales, retail, or marketing organizations - of which 1-3 years is in a leadership/people manager capacity
- Serious plus: Understanding of data feeds coming from various tools used by sales teams (e.g. Salesforce, Drift Chat, Talkdesk, Booking Bug, Eloqua, Marketo) and/or retail businesses (e.g. SAP, Netsuite, Shopify)
- Expertise in SQL and ETL optimization techniques, especially within cloud-based data warehouses like Snowflake, BigQuery, and Redshift, as well as use of OSX command line and version control software (git). Plus: Knowledge of AWS ecosystem/CLI and data ingestion tools (e.g. Fivetran, Stitch)
- Extensive experience with building Looker data models, as well as data pipeline management technologies with dependency checking (e.g. Airflow, dbt), schema design, and dimensional data modeling
- Ability to leverage tools, business intuition, and impeccable attention to detail for data validation and QA
- Excellent communication skills, especially when distilling technical or complex matters into clear and concise explanations for senior leaders and less technical stakeholders
- A high degree of motivation to be proactive and go above and beyond the task at hand
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or a related technical field
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.