Senior Manager, Strategic Finance - GTM at Unqork
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
As a Senior Manager, Strategic Finance - Go-to-Market, you will be the dedicated Finance partner to the CRO, Sales & Marketing leaders and Client Partners in 1) building a scalable go-to-market strategy and long-range plan, and 2) managing the Company's revenue forecast and budget for the GTM organization.
- You will report to the VP of Finance.
- Develop and manage the Company's ARR and revenue models, iterate/refine sales cycle assumptions, and perform regression analyses and churn propensity models to improve forecasting accuracy. Share important insights and analyses on drivers by vertical, sales channel, and product.
- Lead the financial planning process for the GTM functions, including managing the department-level budgets/quarterly reforecasts, analyzing performance vs. plan, and conducting monthly reviews with key stakeholders.
- Establish and operationalize KPIs (e.g. net $ retention, LTV, CAC, sales efficiency, unit economics, and other ROI analyses), measure performance against strategic goals, and provide benchmarking analyses vs. high-growth SaaS peers.
- Develop reporting packages on bookings, pipeline, sales efficiency and velocity by vertical and channel, and establish a regular operating and financial review cadence with the GTM functions and broader leadership team.
- Partner with Revenue Operations on account / capacity monitoring sales productivity, and calculating commissions.
- Partner with Revenue Accounting on pricing optimization, contract standardization, and quote-to-contract efficiencies.
- Partner with Customer Success to manage upcoming renewals.
- Work on ad-hoc special projects, including preparing presentations for the Board of Directors, investors, and senior leadership.
- 8+ years of experience, most recently in a GTM or Sales Finance role at a high-growth SaaS company and experience in investment banking.
- Data-driven with a growth-oriented mindset; willingness to dive deep into the detail with the ability to identify/share high-level trends and relevant insights.
- Embrace cross-departmental collaboration with the and improve understanding across departments/teams.
- Bring structure and excel in a startup environment.
- Build complex and dynamic financial models that can be used to improve strategy.
- Excellent presentation building and delivering experience; ability to present to senior leadership.
- Experience with Salesforce, Insight Squared, and financial planning systems.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.