As Yotpo's first Senior Pricing Analyst, you will be responsible for driving pricing initiatives by partnering with stakeholders across multiple functions to identify areas of price opportunity, execute data and market driven analytics to support price decisions, develop pricing improvement recommendations, and provide execution support. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Optimization, you will play a pivotal role in driving and executing pricing decisions and evolving pricing capabilities internally and externally.
You will be at the intersection of our Product development, Strategy, Go-to-Market, and financial planning efforts. You will be part of a function where work will be highly visible to Yotpo leadership and be instrumental in driving revenue growth.
You’ve seen us every time you shop online, but might not even know it. Yotpo is an eCommerce solution helping to create customer-centric shopping experiences for forward-thinking brands like Away Travel, THINX and Steve Madden. We have four global locations and $176M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
- Work directly with Yotpo strategy, product, go-to-market, operations, and executive teams to drive go-to-market strategy for products and optimization of internal pricing processes
- Conduct external primary research and tests to ensure maximum impact of pricing and packaging initiatives
- Utilize product usage, customer retention, adoption, and financial data to model the expected impact of pricing initiatives
- Engage with teams across Yotpo to improve the core economics of the business through monetization strategy
- Lead or support ad hoc research projects incorporating project design, data collection and analysis, summarization of findings, and presentation of results
- Drive projects from concept to completion
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- Experience working on pricing strategy projects and pricing implementation; ideally with experience in SaaS/software
- Excellent end-to-end generalist problem solving skills, including developing logical, actionable recommendations
- High level of Excel proficiency and analysis and/or financial modeling skills
- Strong business acumen, including building business cases and developing clear hypotheses
- Knowledge of pricing strategies in SaaS
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Takes ownership of projects, holds themselves accountable to deadlines and results
- Strong communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups including executives
- Extra kudos for pricing research techniques, conjoint analysis, Tableau
You’d love Yotpo if:
- You thrive in an innovative environment and enjoy working with cutting edge and game-changing technology.
- You want to work with the most progressive, disruptive and beloved brands in eCommerce.
- You geek out a little bit knowing that Yotpo offers the most integrations in the eCommerce ecosystem.
- Working alongside awesome people at a diverse and inclusive company where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged matters to you.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture earned us coveted spots on Crain’s New York Business’ Best Place to Work as well as BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work. Yotpo’s initiatives and programming are directly inspired by employee feedback. These include a Mentorship Program, an expansive D&I program, affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work, and professional development for all. Yotpo also provides many benefits: outings and happy hours, individualized rewards and recognition, commuter benefits, summer flex days, generous PTO, 401K matching, and a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, health, life and vision.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.