Please note: All roles at Rhino are remote, and there will be no future in-office mandate.
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As the Senior Revenue Enablement Manager at Rhino, you’ll have a unique opportunity to scale a rapidly growing team with a focus on engineering and product as we look to drive change and enhance our product offerings in 2022. You will be joining a dynamic team that supports the entire Revenue funnel at Rhino.In this role you will:
- Define revenue training & enablement strategy across all customer-facing teams, partnering closely with leadership and key stakeholders
- Map Rhino’s sales process with our partners’ buying process to understand and enhance what skills, knowledge, process and tools are required by our team to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage.
- Lead cross-functional efforts to design a repeatable, scalable architecture for product competency of the team.
- Build strategy for new hire onboarding, including definition of measurable ramp times by role and segment, competency milestones, and the full journey of a new hire.
- Establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure the efficacy and return on investment of training initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience working in an Enablement or Training role at a B2B, high-growth company, coordinating projects and resources
- 2-3 years in a Sales or Account Management client facing role
- Highly proficient at building strong, positive relationships with senior level partners
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines at a fast pace, in a rapidly changing environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Learning & Development opportunities for further professional training
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.