WHO WE ARE:
Resy is the American Express global dining platform. Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. We serve 5,000 restaurants globally.
Our customers discover the amazing world of restaurants thanks to our content-rich website and innovative mobile app. Our diners are insiders, and we love having them at the table.
We’re hiring, too. Interested in joining our team of restaurant-obsessed explorers? Right this way.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior Revenue Operations Analyst, you will join the Revenue Operations & Enablement team and partner with the revenue stakeholders to make a meaningful impact on strategic initiatives, supporting team OKRs, & managing the organization’s technical infrastructure.
An ideal candidate for this role should enjoy working in an innovative, energetic, and high growth technology company, have an appreciation for efficient and thoughtful analysis & insights best practices. Strong operations experience is a must as well as experience building an infrastructure that allow the sales and success teams to streamline their day-to-day efforts at scale.
This posting is for our New York, NY office. Residence in the greater New York City area is required, though the position will begin as remote.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide data analysis, as needed, for our sales and customer success teams
- Partner with the Revenue department leads to build, track, and review OKRs
- Create and maintain dashboards
- Build scalable processes and drive projects to completion
- Manage the sales and customer team’s technology infrastructure to drive efficiency
- Triage incoming operations requests from sales, success, and revenue leadership
- Provide ad-hoc training & support on new processes and workflows
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5-7 years professional experience working in Sales or Revenue Operations.
- Strong Salesforce experience (reading/writing Apex Code - a MUST Have).
- Knowledge of go-to-market tech-stack including Outreach, Zuora, Microsoft Suite
- Experience working in a high growth company.
- A passion for troubleshooting and finding unexpected behavior.
- Advanced analytical skills - highly proficient in Excel, collect clean data, quickly & accurately execute analyses, and uncover relevant insights
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.