Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
We are looking for a Senior Revenue Operations Analyst to help define and deliver insightful metrics, forecasts, and analyses in support of Rhino’s ever-growing Revenue Team. You will be joining Rhino as a generalist to gain as much business operations exposure as possible while working with key stakeholders all across the business (from Product and Engineering to Public Policy). A few particular projects you’ll be working on are building out Partner Success Operations, helping define what partner health looks like, and developing data insights to enable the Marketing, Sales, and PS teams to optimize overall revenue growth. The right candidate is analytical, process-driven, highly collaborative, and goal-oriented.
Given Rhino is a small but fast-growing company, you will have the ability to work autonomously and genuinely make the role your own.In this role you will:
- Own Salesforce and Outreach as the administrator, ensuring CRM efficiency and identifying areas of improvement to drive sales productivity
- Develop analytical insights from large data sets (joined from both landlord partner and renter data) that will help drive the company’s growth strategy
- Partner with intra-team stakeholders from Growth, Partnerships, and Partner Success to develop, report, track, and maintain key metrics, enabling the organization to make data-driven decisions
- Assist with the implementation and integration of new tools; gather requirements and project manage changes to our existing tech stack
- Prioritize the partner experience as the number one goal, with a focus on finding ways to implement and manage partners as efficiently as possible
- 2+ years experience in revenue / sales / customer success operations, worked at an investment bank or management consulting firm, or did in-house FP&A work and is looking to develop and hone business operations skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce administration and experience with Salesforce Workflows, Validation Rules, Process Builders, and Flows strongly preferred. Apex knowledge a plus!
- Advanced MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and basic financial modeling skills. Working knowledge of SQL a plus!
- Familiarity administering a typical revenue team tech stack, which includes but is not limited to, sales engagement, conversation intelligence, and data enrichment platforms
- Familiarity implementing and administering a typical customer success team tech stack is a plus, including but not limited to, customer success and onboarding platforms
- Strong analytical skills and very detail-oriented
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to synthesize and explain complex issues to all seniority levels
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member