Senior Revenue Operations Associate at DoubleVerify
Who we are
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify .
What you’ll do
DoubleVerify is seeking a highly motivated Senior Revenue Operations Coordinator. We are looking for a hands on, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage the daily upload of invoices from our Sales Force CRM System to our NetSuite Financial System.
- Reconcile Salesforce data to NetSuite Invoiced Data.
- Understanding of Global billing/Multi Currency Billing and Client Contract Language.
- Respond to a high volume of daily e-mails and client inquiries for missing monthly invoices, discrepancies etc. (Ability to flag e-mails and follow up for resolution)
- Review daily priorities to ensure that scheduled responsibilities are addressed.
- Resolve billing discrepancies by forwarding on to the appropriate teams for resolution and/or possible adjustments.
- Review, prioritize and address email inquiries from clients and internal DV teams.
- Assist clients with daily needs such as missing invoices, change of address requests, change of customer terms, and campaign spend information, etc.
- Generate ad-hoc reports for clients and our internal teams to confirm final revenue by customer/advertiser/campaigns etc.
- Check Sales Force Dashboards for unbilled invoices that are ready to bill, special clients, and adjustments.
- Assist with the client monthly PO process and submission of invoices into our customer portals.
- Manage the invoicing of consolidated invoices to select clients
- Manage and delegate the processing of adjustments mass adjustments (High Volume Adjustments)
- Provide support to the AR Team with respect to updating invoice data and re-sending invoice to the customer.
- Assist with annual audit
- Assist in testing of our system enhancements and validating data when new functionality rolls out.
Who you are
- 3 years of experience in a fast-paced client service environment, preferably in digital media.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- An understanding of accounting and billing principles
- Familiar with multi-currency invoicing
- Proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of media billing a plus
- Salesforce & NetSuite experience a plus
- Excellent attention to details
- Willing and eager to learn with a positive attitude
- Experienced with high volume billing & client accounts