Procore is seeking a Senior Revenue Operations Specialist to join our Deal Support team in the Revenue Operations, Strategy and Enablement (ROSE) Department. In this role, you’ll interface with all levels of our organization to drive the advancement of projects and create and streamline processes to set up our teams for success. To be successful, you’re focused, organized, proactive, and able to manage a wide range of tasks. You enjoy developing documentation and standard operating procedures and mentoring team members. If you have a business and operational mindset and can strategically structure solutions to problems, we’d like to hear from you!
This position reports to the Manager of Revenue Operations and Support and has the opportunity to be based in any of our US offices or remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Implement processes to ensure efficient operations of the revenue cycle in support of operations and strategic initiatives
- Assist in the development, coordination, implementation, and management of revenue activities; analyze the operations and activities of the revenue cycle
- Identify systems or procedural flaws and recommends improvements and modifications; develops proposals and methods for increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of activities
- Assist in the development and implementation of user-friendly analytical tools and dashboards to support ROSE, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success functions as requested
- Facilitate knowledge transfer, project management, analytical support, and communication of the organization's value proposition. Champions department objectives and key results by holding self and others accountable for creating a safe environment to deliver high-quality services
- Facilitate the “run the business” aspects of the Revenue team’s activities, including evaluating errors on quotes and order forms, making changes to customer accounts that require research of business rules and billing implications, and acting as a subject matter expert on the full revenue cycle
- Train and mentor new hires as well as develop standard operating procedures and documentation resources for the team and partners
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the cross-functional workflows of the Revenue org to improve collaboration and ensure that processes, communication, and execution are streamlined, transparent, and efficient
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or related administrative field or equivalent business/office management experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in a Revenue focused environment, either in sales, customer service, or operations
- Knowledge of revenue cycle operations is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, Google applications, Salesforce.com, and advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills are required. Comfort with software such as Clari and Zuora is a plus
- Outstanding social and communication skills in a professional environment
- Strong listening skills with the ability to ask questions and suggest new ideas
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative work environment that requires teamwork, trust, and the willingness to jump into new projects to help the team
- Excellent problem solving, project management, and analytical skills
- Curiosity to learn new things, especially around systems, processes, and tools
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.