Peloton is looking for a passionate, hard-working and motivated Senior Strategic Finance Manager to assist our Senior Manager, FP&A with evaluating the financial impact of strategic opportunities aimed at growing our member base and improving our competitive market position. The strategic finance function sits within Peloton’s broader Financial, Planning and Analysis team.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, strategic, and analytical thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and has an outstanding work ethic.
- Lead cross-functional work to evaluate financial impact of the company’s near- and long- term strategic initiatives and collaborate with broader FP&A team and Finance functions to incorporate into financial plans
- Assist with building financial models for budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning related to strategic initiatives including new product development and launches, product pricing, partnerships and other new revenue opportunities
- Serve as end-to-end Finance project manager for all strategy-led projects from reviewing project brief to modeling research findings and helping form strategic recommendations
- Collaborate with business teams across the organization, including Product, Product Marketing, Finance, Revenue, Membership, New Market Development, etc. on a variety of strategic projects
- Assist in preparation of board of director materials
- 5+ years in Strategic Finance / FP&A / Investment Banking
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including advanced Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced, often changing environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills; analyses to be presented to senior management
- Highly organized and comfortable managing multiple workstreams at once
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology companies and consumer products preferred
- Systems – prior experience with financial planning tools (such as Host analytics) and ERP knowledge (especially SAP) a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.