Sourcing Manager at Knotel
Working on our Finance team, the Sourcing Manager will establish scalable processes to run an effective sourcing team. S/he/they will work directly with our design, supply chain, project management, and finance teams while helping Knotel to rapidly scale operations and define an effective sourcing strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the development and maintenance of Knotel’s internal product database for design and finance reference
- Manage team of 3+ in achievement of department goals and personal growth
- Create product database Standards and manage timeline for sourcing needs in Global Markets
- Oversee the sourcing and maintenance of vendors including, but not limited to, standardization of vendor contracts, relationship optimization, and liaising with AP to ensure payment prioritization.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external team members to refine forecasting and implement findings to maximize speed and cost via Vendor stocking capabilities and Warehousing
- Effectively Translate Creative Direction & Distill Sourcing Requirements in partnership with Head of Design
Who You Are
You are a natural problem-solver with a bias towards action and exceptionally high standards for organizing your work. You possess a high-level of ownership, accountability, and initiative. You pick up new skills quickly and have an exceptional attention to detail with demonstrated experience in working with a team in a fast-paced environment, coordinating logistics, and/or balancing multiple projects and timelines. You also have the following:
- 7+ years, or equivalent experience, in FF&E sourcing function. Bonus points for prior management experience.
- Experience managing vendors, placing purchase orders, and/or reviewing vendor contracts
- Experience working directly with accounts payable
- Strong verbal and written communication required to liaise with multiple departments and vendors
- Solid foundation of business intelligence and best financial practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to prioritize effectively.
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.