The Sr. Director, Enterprise Finance will partner with Vimeo’s enterprise business sales leaders to drive continued rapid growth while delivering a superior customer experience. This leader will lead a team responsible for critical components of the quote-to-cash process and optimize the end-to-end process from Salesforce quoting through to billing and collections. The role also includes responsibility for planning, budgeting, important metrics and business analyses for the enterprise group!
What you'll do:
- Provide operational and financial thought partnership for sales leadership.
- Manage the Deal Desk team who partner with the sales, account management, legal, and finance teams to streamline the overall quote-to-order process
- Take a leadership role in the coordination of the various planning cycles for the enterprise sales team/business (annual planning, quarterly/monthly forecasts); provide management with insights into drivers of sales team productivity, expenses, risks and opportunities
- Oversee collection, review, determination, and reporting of critical metrics for the enterprise business, including measuring the effectiveness of marketing and sales programs, identifying constraints for growth, etc
- Partner with sales leadership on sales commission plan development and design; ensure sales commissions are paid accurately and on a timely basis
- Work closely with sales, marketing and account management leadership to optimize Salesforce workflows and data architecture to ensure seamless Zuora billing
- Oversee all facets of the daily operations of the billing and collections functions, ensuring accurate and timely processing of billing and invoicing
- Serve as the primary owner of the change management function for enterprise product launches and process changes and ensure alignment across internal partners
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 7+ years of experience in some combination of billing, operations, finance and/or project management, preferably with a high-growth SaaS company
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate subject area such as finance, accounting, or business. MBA is a plus
- 4+ years of experience in manager- or director-level positions responsible for revenue operations, system design and administration or business intelligence
- Ability to think strategically and implement ideas/initiatives tactically
- Excellent commercial awareness with ability to make recommendations based on a balanced assessment of tradeoffs
- Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional relationships, and contribute to a culture of inclusion
- Experience with Salesforce and Zuora preferred
- Consistent record of building and following processes and procedures that can scale as we grow. Your leadership in defining standard methodologies and processes will be crucial to scaling effectively
- A bias towards solving problems, taking action and pursuing continuous improvement
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs