Sr. Financial Analyst, Enterprise at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for a talented individual to join our Finance team to own all financial analysis that relates to our Enterprise B2B SaaS business. We are seeking candidates who understand the entire Enterprise Sales operation from marketing, leads, sales development, closed deals, account management, down to Customer Support.
We’re looking for strong experience with cohort modeling concepts like retention, expansion, contraction, upsell and other relevant Enterprise SaaS metrics. In this role, you will actively partner with Sales, Marketing, Business Intelligence and Operations to provide forecasts and analysis that will allow Vimeo to manage and optimize its Enterprise business. This role is highly visible within Vimeo, and our parent company IAC, with massive room for growth.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Finance, Sales, Marketing BI, and Operations to create, maintain and enhance the core operating and financial forecast models for our Enterprise business; models are updated monthly and facilitate detailed tracking of key drivers
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to drive forecast and planning cadence in conjunction with monthly and quarterly outlooks and annual planning cycles
- Manage and own lifetime value (LTR) and unit cost economics (LTGM, LTV/CAC, ROI) of the Enterprise business
- Own and maintain bookings data and reporting for Finance and partner with Sales Ops on ongoing Salesforce data and reporting
- Plan and support broad financial analysis assignments, including investment cases, product profitability and pricing analysis
- Lead the development, preparation, and presentation of both short- and long-range financial budgets and forecasts including maintaining the business’ 5-year strategic plan
- Provide insights into internal and competitive data trends to inform business decisions
- Partner with CFO and the Accounting team to develop financial procedures supporting analysis and reporting for existing and future products
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- BS in Finance, Economics or comparable discipline; MBA a plus
- 5+ years of FP&A, strategic/financial planning or similar financial analysis roles
- SaaS experience required, specifically cohort-based B2B enterprise modeling
- Advanced Excel skills required; knowledge of SQL and experience with Oracle, Essbase, HFM, or Workforce Planning a strong plus
- Salesforce experience and knowledge of the product/reporting/data capabilities
- Superior analytical and modeling skills; ability to summarize detailed analyses/data into executive-level presentations
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting and financial principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and executive presence required
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Highest level of personal integrity in handling privileged and confidential information
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 150 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.