Sr. Financial Analyst, FP&A and Strategy at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for talented individuals to join our Finance team to own the financial analysis that relates to our Self-Serve and Enterprise SaaS businesses. The Sr. Financial Analyst will actively partner with Marketing, Sales, Business Intelligence and Operations to provide forecasts and analysis that will allow Vimeo to manage and optimize its SaaS and Self-Serve businesses. This role is highly visible within Vimeo, and our parent company IAC, with massive room for growth.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain and enhance the core operating and financial forecast models for our Self-Serve and Enterprise SaaS business; models are updated monthly and facilitate detailed tracking of key drivers
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to drive forecast and planning cadence in conjunction with monthly and quarterly outlooks and annual planning cycles
- Manage and own lifetime value (LTR) and unit cost economics (LTGM, LTV/CAC, ROI) of both businesses
- Work with Marketing and Growth teams in forecasting first time subscribers (FTS) and ending subscribers by marketing channel, source and product
- Own and maintain bookings data and reporting, and partner with Sales Operations on ongoing Salesforce data and reporting
- Plan and support broad financial analysis assignments, including investment cases, product profitability and pricing analysis
- Lead the development, preparation, and presentation of both short and long range financial budgets and forecasts including maintaining the business’ 5-year strategic plan
- Partner with CFO and the Accounting team to develop financial procedures supporting analysis and reporting for existing and future products
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- BS in Finance, Economics or comparable discipline; MBA a plus
- 3-5 years of finance and strategic analysis, with prior experience in investment banking, corporate finance or FP&A. SaaS experience a plus
- Superior analytical and modeling skills; ability to summarize detailed analyses/data into executive-level presentations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Executive presence required
- Advanced Excel skills required; knowledge of SQL and experience with Oracle, Essbase, HFM, or Workforce Planning a strong plus
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting and financial principles
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 150 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.