Sr. Financial Analyst, FP&A
Do you have a passion for numbers and an eye for detail? Are you excited by the prospect of supporting critical business decisions? Do you catch yourself thinking of everyday things in terms of dollars and cents?
At Namely, we're looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Financial Planning & Analysis team (FP&A). In this role, you'll support the company's forecasting and analytical processes, while liaising with teams to prepare our annual operating plan and forecasts throughout the fiscal year. You should be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) and have a proven track record of building strong relationships with key partners. You should also embody a passion for technology, extraordinary work ethic, and a team oriented mentality.
- Develop robust financial forecasts to drive effective resource allocation within the organization
- Oversee Namely's financial plan and provide monthly and multi-year financial forecasting
- Drive a monthly reporting package that includes financial performance analysis, detailed reporting of key expense and other financial metrics, and explanations of variances and trends
- Work with senior leaders throughout the company to identify annual budgets
- Identify and quantify operational risks and opportunities
- Ensure integrity and timely execution of all internal, executive, board and investor reporting
- Complete ad hoc business projects as directed
- BA/BS degree; MBA preferred
- Major in finance, accounting, and/or economics preferred
- 3+ years of experience in finance, M&A Due Diligence, Corporate FP&A, and or VC/PE; experience with a fast growing company is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel modeling
Nice to Have
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High standards of accuracy with unquestionable integrity
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting and financial reporting
- Proven ability to work quickly and meet deadlines
- Ability to appreciate feedback and value honest, thoughtful critiques
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.