Vimeo is seeking a highly motivated Tax Senior Manager to join our tax team. You’ll be working closely with the Head of Tax to support Vimeo’s growth by partnering with Vimeans across the company on tax matters. Your key responsibilities will include handling the ASC 740 tax provision for financial reporting and income tax compliance filings. You will also have the opportunity to support and collaborate with other business partners, including Treasury, Legal, Sales, and HR, on new initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the worldwide income tax provision, including maintaining related tax account balances and financial statement presentation and disclosures
- Maintain documentation of ASC 740 and ASC 450 tax positions
- Execution of a SOX appropriate control environment by adhering to requirements, updating documentation, and providing recommendations as appropriate
- Collaborate with local finance teams on tax reporting matters
- Manage US federal and state income tax return filings and work with local foreign teams to ensure timely filing of foreign income tax returns.
- Research and interpret tax rules as well as monitor tax law changes and consider applicability to Vimeo
- Partner with Accounting to ensure transfer pricing agreements are adhered to and appropriately recorded
- Assist with indirect tax matters, including VAT and Sales Tax
- Help drive operational improvements and other company initiatives
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Significant experience in ASC 740 and tax related financial reporting for public companies
- Significant experience in the preparation and review of US federal and state income tax returns
- Exposure to US international tax concepts - GILTI, FDII, BEAT, and foreign tax credits
- Excellent project management skills and communication skills in order to collaborate with other business partners within the organization, including explaining tax concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs