Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE's 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
The Staff Accountant will join a fast-paced startup environment with a rapidly growing finance and accounting team. You’ll work closely with the Senior Finance Manager and will have extensive business operations exposure, from day-to-day financial transactions, cross-departmental projects, as well as facetime with our external auditors. This is a unique, entry-level opportunity where you will work with and learn from a very talented, high-performing finance team.
What You'll Do:
- Perform month-end and year-end accounting close procedures and journal entries
- Support day-to-day accounting operations, such as AP, corporate cards, and expense reporting
- Support long-term accounting projects that will help enhance efficiencies as we grow our business
- Assist in annual audits, taxes, and other aspects of compliance
- Ad hoc analysis/cross-functional projects
What You Bring to the Team:
- Undergraduate degree in accounting with 1-2 years progressive experience, bonus points if you have a CPA or are working towards one
- Strong Excel and data management skills (e.g., pivot tables, V-lookups, index/match functions)
- Eager to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Well organized, able to communicate effectively cross-functionally as well as within our team
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.