Who We Are
Here at Sisense we disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze BIG data with no help from the IT dept.
How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
What Are We Looking For?
Sisense is actively seeking a Staff Accountant to join the team. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for many functions inside a fast growing, scaling Accounting Department.
What You’ll Do
- Primary contributor in month end closing procedures and financial reporting
- Assist with annual budget preparation and process
- Research and implement accounting processes in accordance with GAAP and any new pronouncements
- Manage revenue recognition in accordance with GAAP and company policy, while preparing for and executing on changes related to ASC 606
- Assist with NetSuite development and other new software implementations
- Reviewer of vendor bills and accruing expenses as necessary
- Track and properly account for fixed assets
- Manage the company’s expense reporting process and usage of Expensify
- Assist with managing cash flow and preparing ad hoc reports to facilitate achieving our cash management goals
- Maintain files and documentation in an organized manner
- Streamline, automate, and instill best practices in billing and cash receipts process
- Track expenses, prepare analyses, and assist with other projects as needed
- Respond to auditor requests for support
What Should You Have?
- BA/BS degree in Accounting required
- 1-2 years experience required, Big Four preferred
- CPA preferred (at least two parts completed)
- Experience with NetSuite, preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of GAAP, regulatory standards, and compliance requirements
- Strong user of Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail and respect for confidential material
- Effective verbal, listening, and written communication skills
- Very organized, excellent multi-tasker, and great time management skills
- Independent and takes initiative, but also as a collaborator on a team
- Excitement to be at a fast-growing, “get things done” startup