Strategic Finance Associate Principal at Via
As Strategic Finance Associate Principal you will help build sophisticated financial analytics capabilities at Via and guide / inform the Company’s operational strategy. This person will help drive evaluation of key business initiatives, evaluate performance and growth to make strategic recommendations to senior management and the BoD, prepare investor-facing materials, participate in cross-functional projects with various teams at Via, and improve financial tracking and budgeting to support Via’s continued growth across consumer and B2B businesses.
What You'll Do
- Drive evaluation of key business initiatives including new products, pricing models, promotional campaigns, strategic partnerships, and new markets
- Interpret key operational performance indicators, growth trends, and competitive positioning to inform strategic recommendations for senior management and Board of Directors
- Work cross-functionally with the operations, growth, data, and partnerships teams to streamline implementation of initiatives and processes across the organization
- Improve financial tracking, budgeting, and controls to support Via’s continued growth
Who You Are
- Sophisticated understanding of corporate finance and accounting
- Exceptional excel and financial modeling skills with a knack for robust simplicity
- Strong analytical and communication skills; you’re able to both crunch numbers and discuss your analysis
- Organized and independent; a self-starter who is comfortable taking on significant responsibility, and can quickly learn and apply new skills
- 4+ years of experience in private equity, investment banking, management consulting at a top-tier firm or in corporate finance / FP&A at either a high-growth startup or blue chip company
- Bachelor’s Degree and a record of exceptional academic achievement
- Previous experience in SQL, Tableau, Python or other computer programming languages is a plus
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.