Strategic Finance Associate
As a Finance Associate at Trialspark, you’ll help our leadership gain key insights into our business and support optimal decision making. You will work closely with our Business Development, Sales, and Operational teams to provide financial insight and guidance on a wide range of projects ranging from geographic expansion to data partnership structures to pricing optimization based on company goals and market forces. As a strategic and analytical member of the Finance team, you have a passion for continuous improvement and can execute seamlessly in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
In this position, your responsibilities will include:
- Performing analyses to identify and drive areas of financial improvement with the relevant stakeholders
- Engaging and collaborating cross-functionally with operations, sales, marketing, etc. on ad hoc projects and financial analyses
- Ensuring decision makers understand the financial implications of the decisions they’re making
- Support company-wide budgeting and forecasting processes
- Build and manage processes/systems to ensure we scale efficiently
Qualifications and Experience
You’d be a great fit for this position if:
- You have 1 - 4 years experience in a relevant role. Management consulting and prior startup experience a plus
- You are a first-principles thinker and take a data-driven approach to solving problems
- You are scrappy, a fast learner, and not intimidated to roll up your sleeves to get something done
- You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work. You not only get it done well, but you also look for ways to improve how we do things.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.