Strategic Finance Associate
As Strategic Finance Associate you will help build sophisticated financial analytics capabilities at Via and guide / inform the Company’s operational strategy. This person will help drive evaluation of key business initiatives, evaluate performance and growth to make strategic recommendations to senior management and the BoD, prepare investor-facing materials, participate in cross-functional projects with various teams at Via, and improve financial tracking and budgeting to support Via’s continued growth across consumer and B2B businesses.
Via is a rapidly growing technology business with a need for sophisticated financial and operational management. As Strategic Finance Associate, you’ll:
- Drive evaluation of key business initiatives including new products, pricing models, promotional campaigns, strategic partnerships, and new markets
- Interpret key operational performance indicators, growth trends, and competitive positioning to inform strategic recommendations for senior management and Board of Directors
- Work cross-functionally with the operations, growth, data, and partnerships teams to streamline implementation of initiatives and processes across the organization
- Improve financial tracking, budgeting, and controls to support Via’s continued growth
- Sophisticated understanding of corporate finance and accounting
- Exceptional excel and financial modeling skills with a knack for robust simplicity
- Strong analytical and communication skills; you’re able to both crunch numbers and discuss your analysis
- Organized and independent; a self-starter who is comfortable taking on significant responsibility, and can quickly learn and apply new skills
- 1-2 years of experience in private equity, investment banking, management consulting at a top-tier firm or in corporate finance / FP&A at either a high-growth startup or blue chip company
- Bachelor’s Degree and a record of exceptional academic achievement
- Previous experience in SQL, Tableau, Python or other computer programming languages is a plus
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.