About The Role:
The Analyst will be a key part of the Finance Team, primarily focused on FP&A and providing general support for capital market-related activities. This a generalist role and the team member will help develop, conduct and coordinate financial analyses, reports and presentations to facilitate making important business and capital raising decisions.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct analysis of monthly financial, operating results and key metrics compared to plan and prior periods. Deliver clear verbal and written explanations of analyses and findings
- Understand and communicate credit profile and drivers of asset performance
- Contribute to the Company's financial planning process including annual plans and interim forecast updates
- Assist with the coordination and preparation of Board Presentation packages
- Perform ad hoc financial forecasting, analyses and modeling
- Assist in systematizing and streamlining financial data and info
- Collaborate with Finance Operations on fundings of certain partnerships and reporting obligations to external parties
- Assist in execution of capital markets transactions (warehouse financing, securitization, corporate financing, other) through supporting the due diligence process and providing ad hoc analyses
What You'll Need:
- A bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or economics
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably as an Analyst at a top investment bank or consulting firm and completed a formal financial modeling training program
- Advanced Excel skills and strong modeling and financial valuation skills
- Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational & communications skills
- Accounting knowledge is definitely a plus
- Huge attention to detail
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.