Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using. We have raised more than $100 Million since 2015, and we care about our growing base of 6000+ customers.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations.
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Strategic Financial Analyst. Reporting to the VP of FP&A, and with significant exposure to senior management throughout the company, this role will play an integral part in helping us to continue scaling the global financial management of the company.
The Analyst will be responsible for enhancing business performance and predictability through financial planning, value-added reporting, and analysis. The ideal candidate will bring a strong mix of strategic thinking, analytical ability, intellectual curiosity, and attention to detail-- with the ability to execute fast in a dynamic and results-driven environment.
What you'll do:
- Help drive the planning and forecast process with business partners: understand their drivers and objectives and partner with them to forecast effectively
- Build dashboards, reports, and models from scratch to accommodate business needs and provide management with insightful commentary on business performance and deliver actionable recommendations
- Participate in the development of detailed daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and analytics (P&L, cash etc.)
- Partner with our internal Accounting team on monthly close process, financial reporting, and preparation of GAAP financial statements
- Prepare material for board of directors and investor relations activities (funding, debt financing etc.)
- Support the executive team on key strategic topics (M&A, fundraising, etc.)
- Participate actively in new FP&A initiatives, including ad hoc analyses and process improvement related to reporting, forecasting and KPI tracking
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in Finance, Accounting, or Economics preferred, but not required
- 2 years or more of investment banking and corporate finance experience
- Team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (to internal and external stakeholders)
- Ability to mix strategic perspectives with operational pragmatism, and dive into detail, while not losing sight of the big picture
- Ability to build financial models and analyses from scratch in an accurate and timely manner
- Proficiency with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Prior experience with CRMs (e.g. Salesforce), ERPs (e.g. Netsuite), and enterprise BI (e.g. Looker) a plus
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, commuter and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.